下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档，没有任何的图纸或源代码，查看文件列表
现代实用大学英语综合一册答案.docUnit 1 Language Learning
I. Listen to the following sentences and fill in the blanks.
Mongolian is my mother tongue.
Listening to English songs is very helpful.
Try to speak English as much as possible.
Online learning is quite useful for language learners.
As a foreigner, the best way to learn English is watching movies.
II. Listen to the following dialogues and match Column A with Column B.
Jean going abroad
Julian talking with native people
Roy reading the English newspaper
Ellen watching English movies
Linda going to English corner and speaking as much as possible
1. Interviewer: Hi, Jean, what do you think is the best way to learn English?
Jean: The best way to learn English is to go abroad.
2. Interviewer: What do you think is the est way to learn English, Julian?
Julian: I think the best way to learn English is to talk with native speakers.
3. Interviewer: Roy, what do you think is the best way to learn English?
Roy: I think the best way to learn English is to read English newspaper.
4. Interviewer: What do you think is the best way to learn English, Ellen?
Ellen: Well, English movies would be the best.
5. Interviewer: Linda, What do you think is the best way to learn English?
Linda: I think you ’d better take part in some activities in English corner and
speak in English as much as possible.
Text A My Journey to Chinese Learning
1. Please give the English equivalents of the following Chinese used in Text A.
a blank face
have no idea
share feelings and ideas with sb.
burn the boats
be similar to
look on with folded arms
make friends with sb.
Ⅱ. Fill in each blank with a given word or expression in right form.
1. left 2. culture 3. upset 4. folded 5. are similar to 6. common
7. impolite 8. care for 9. prac